- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
New Hospital Design , Book 1
UN-Habitat ROAP in partnership with UNISDR Asia Pacific Secretariat developed a Tool Kit to assess the safety of critical infrastructure, focusing on schools and hospitals in South Asia.
The Tool Kit for assessing critical infrastructure safety, particularly making schools and hospital safe, is aimed for the policy makers and local bodies that are responsible for local planning usually in urban areas in South Asia Region.The Tool Kit was pilot tested with selected schools and hospitals in cities in India, Nepal and Pakistan.
Submit your review