- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Nepal Urban Housing Sector Profile
Today, the housing situation in Nepal, especially for the urban poor, remains far from adequate. Indeed, urban dwellers in Nepal have been finding it increasingly difficult to afford housing due to rapid price rises in land.
Such is the challenge that the Government of Nepal approached UN-HABITAT to help it formulate its new national housing policy. This publication, the Nepal Housing Sector Profile, is a comprehensive, in-depth outcome of that request.
Submit your review