- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Nepal Urban Housing Sector Profile
Today, the housing situation in Nepal, especially for the urban poor, remains far from adequate. Indeed, urban dwellers in Nepal have been finding it increasingly difficult to afford housing due to rapid price rises in land.
Such is the challenge that the Government of Nepal approached UN-HABITAT to help it formulate its new national housing policy. This publication, the Nepal Housing Sector Profile, is a comprehensive, in-depth outcome of that request.