- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Improving Gender Equality and Grassroots Participation through Good Land Governance , A training package
This training package provides an introduction to the important, complex, and sometimes daunting theme of improving land governance as a means to enhance gender equality and grassroots participation in land matters. This training package is designed for professionals, working in the field of land, governance, grassroots participation and gender in public institutions or civil society organizations.
The goal of the training is to improve women’s land and property rights and promote the participation of grassroots communities in land processes. The focus is on gender equality and grassroots participation as vital dimensions of good land governance. The training package is prepared in two volumes: Trainee’s Handbook: Readers and References and; Trainer’s Guide and Training Tools.
Training providers and other stakeholders interested in carrying out the training course are encouraged to fully utilize the package and implement it as set out in these two volumes.
Submit your review