- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
- Ms. Maimunah Mohd Sharif, United Nations Under-Secretary-General and Executive...
- Kenya’s Garbage Hero wins the UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour
- UN-Habitat Scroll of Honour award winners announced
- Barcelona Resilience Week to Inspire Action towards Sustainable Urban Resilience
Improving Gender Equality and Grassroots Participation through Good Land Governance , A training package
This training package provides an introduction to the important, complex, and sometimes daunting theme of improving land governance as a means to enhance gender equality and grassroots participation in land matters. This training package is designed for professionals, working in the field of land, governance, grassroots participation and gender in public institutions or civil society organizations.
The goal of the training is to improve women’s land and property rights and promote the participation of grassroots communities in land processes. The focus is on gender equality and grassroots participation as vital dimensions of good land governance. The training package is prepared in two volumes: Trainee’s Handbook: Readers and References and; Trainer’s Guide and Training Tools.
Training providers and other stakeholders interested in carrying out the training course are encouraged to fully utilize the package and implement it as set out in these two volumes.
Submit your review