- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Guide for Managing Change for Urban Managers and Trainers
These training materials have evolved from many years of work with managers representing a wide range of settings worldwide.
The intention of the material is straight forward to help general managers and functional specialists, such as finance officers, to learn to be more effective in carrying out their responsibilities with within organized settings.
Submit your review