- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Finance for City Leaders Handbook -2nd Edition
Cities are a driving force of the 21st century. Through bringing large numbers of people into close proximity, they spark economic growth, foster innovation, and generate prosperity. But they face the pressing challenges of creating a livable environment for their residents, enabling economic activity that benefits all citizens, and fostering urban development that is environmentally sustainable, equitable, and resilient to disruptive forces. Particularly urgent is the need to finance this development: To achieve the Sustainable Development Goals, an estimated $3 trillion to $4 trillion is needed annually. In an increasingly urban world, cities play a pivotal role in closing this financial gap.