- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Document De Programme-Pays 2008-2009 – Burundi
The development of the Country Program Document and the activities to be carried out were guided by the orientations given by the Government for the period 2005-2010, the relevant recommendations resulting from six workshops organized in 2007 and 2008 within the framework of the formulation of both the National Housing Policy and Urban Policy in Burundi and by the strategic axes identified in common programming documents such as the CSLP, the UNDAF and the CCSP.
The development of this document was also guided by the roadmap prepared within the co-operation framework between UN-HABITAT and the UN Agencies operating in Burundi and by close consultation between UN-HABITAT and the governmental authorities, taking into consideration the specific challenges faced by the Government and related to physical and moral reconstruction in the aftermath of more than 10 years of political turmoil.