- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Building NGO/CBO Capacity through Managing and Developing Human Resources – Part 2 Concepts and Strategies
This manual is designed to provide ideas for two different audiences- individuals who would like to conduct various kinds of training experiences to help others learn about managing and developing human resources within NGO/CBO community, and NGO/CBO managers and supervisors who want to improve their organisation’s HRM system and practices.
Submit your review