- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
Annual Report 2009: Water and Sanitation Trust Fund
In response to an increasing emphasis of UN-HABITAT on documenting results rather than activities, an impact study on the activities supported by the Trust Fund was commissioned in the reporting year. Undertaking a comprehensive analysis of the Water and Sanitation Trust Fund’s impact in two sample countries (Nepal and Kenya) and of Water and Sanitation Trust Fund activities globally on the theme of “Gender Mainstreaming”, the study marks the first phase of a plan to regularly assess the impact of the Water and Sanitation Trust Fund’s.
In this report, readers are invited to accompany the Water and Sanitation Trust Fund in its 2009 journey.