- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Annual Report 2009: Water and Sanitation Trust Fund
In response to an increasing emphasis of UN-HABITAT on documenting results rather than activities, an impact study on the activities supported by the Trust Fund was commissioned in the reporting year. Undertaking a comprehensive analysis of the Water and Sanitation Trust Fund’s impact in two sample countries (Nepal and Kenya) and of Water and Sanitation Trust Fund activities globally on the theme of “Gender Mainstreaming”, the study marks the first phase of a plan to regularly assess the impact of the Water and Sanitation Trust Fund’s.
In this report, readers are invited to accompany the Water and Sanitation Trust Fund in its 2009 journey.
Submit your review