- UN Environment, Yale University demonstrate how to make modern living...
- Sustainable Development Goal 11 Synthesis Report
- UN-Habitat-led SDG 11 report
- Call for Case Studies: Urban and Territorial Planning for Health
- Calling for applications: 2017 Dubai International Award for Best Practices
- Building Sustainable Communities: Leadership, Gender and the Environment Course
- Academy of Sustainable Urban Mobility (AoSUM)
- New Urban Agenda adopted at Habitat III
- Land Management and Informal Settlement Regularisation
- Higher Education Sustainability Initiative (HESI)
Advancing Economic Citizenship for Children and Youth in Sub Saharan Africa
This joint publication by CYFI and UN-Habitat examines youth economic citizenship in Sub-Saharan Africa. This publication provides an overview of economic citizenship, explains how it is relevant to the UN Sustainable Development Goals and provides research findings on its application in the region. Detailed case studies are provided on financial literacy and financial education initiatives for children and youth in Kenya, South Africa, Rwanda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.