- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
This book illustrates a settled community of Turkana people, already at the 3rd or 4th generation of lifestyle shift. Through a workshop with Turkana Youth, UN-Habitat has conducted a two folded exercise: on one hand a youth group was led to discover elements of being settled as a community, through exploring typologies of living space and livelihood, elements of sustainability and self-reliance but on the other hand, the workshop provided valuable skill training in the art of photography.