Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Water Operators Partnerships in Asia , Case Study 1 Metro-Cebu Water District, Philippines and City West Water, Australia-1
Water Operators' Partnerships (WOPs) are peer support relationships between two or more water or sanitation operators, carried out on a not-for-profit basis in the objective of capacity development. More info →
The development of realistic structure plans for Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi, and the surrounding towns. This cooperation was borne out of the need to adopt development strategies for the provision of basic socio-economic and physical infrastructure in fast-growing, unplanned cities to attain sustainable human settlement development. More info →
Although the proportion of young people in cities is growing rapidly, few studies take into account the diversity of and views on their urban experiences. More info →
St. John’s, situated in Antigua, is the capital of the three-island nation of Antigua, Barbuda and Redonda. St. John’s City has a population of about 25,000 - 32% of the country’s total population. More info →
This document is intended to support the development of information about land (use, access, ownership, taxation, value, transfer and development potential) in a sustainable and effective way to facilitate urban land management. This framework draws on a range of field operations by UN-Habitat and others. More info →
This series canvases the state of affordable land and housing in four regions facing major affordability difficulties: Latin America and the Caribbean, Asia, Africa, and Europe and North America (member countries of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe). Each volume firstly explores the major trends in housing conditions, availability, quality and tenure modalities. More info →
Atelier régional d’apprentissage sur la sécurité d’occupation des terres et desressources naturelles (French Version)
Pendant l’atelier, les participants ont partagé leurs propres défis et expériences d’amélioration de l’accès des pauvres et autres population vulnérables à la sécurité de la tenure et aux ressources naturelles. La rencontre a aussi permis de discuter les bonnes pratiques, méthodes et outils existants ainsi que leurs applications dans des contextes spécifiques. More info →