Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Participatory Budgeting in Africa – A Training Companion for Anglophone Countries – Part I Concepts and Principles
Introduction of participatory budgeting can be a sound vehicle in realizing good governance and fighting poverty. More info →
The paper summarizes and critically examines collaborative research efforts in the field of Latin American urban studies in the latter half of the 20th century. More info →
In March 2000, two studies were conducted into crime and violence in Dar es Salaam – a victim survey and a series of in-depth interviews on violence against women. More info →
To better understand crime and public perceptions of safety in Tanzania, victimisation surveys were carried out in Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Mtwara. More info →
Urban centers in India are facing an ironical situation with regard to water today. More info →
This policy paper forms part of UN-HABITAT’S Global Campaign on Urban Governance. More info →
The Millennium Development Goal 7 target 10 targets access to safe drinking water supply and basic sanitation to the under privileged. More info →
This series of publications, “Inclusive and Sustainable Urban Development Planning: A guide for Municipalities” is a consolidation of the materials initially developed as UN-HABITAT’s response to the specific requirements of the Balkan context. More info →