Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
The diversity of Asia provides unique opportunities for examining the effectiveness of different policies and instruments. More info →
The shortage of finance for housing has long been recognized as one of the obstacles to the provision of housing for low-income households. More info →
Le Budget Participatif en Afrique – Manuel de formation pour les pays francophone – Volume II Methodes et Approches
Manuel de formation pour les pays francophone More info →
Enhancing Urban Safety and Security addresses three major threats to the safety and security of cities: crime and violence; insecurity of tenure and forced evictions; and natural and human-made disasters. More info →
Participatory Budgeting in Africa – A Training Companion for Anglophone Countries – Part I Concepts and Principles
Introduction of participatory budgeting can be a sound vehicle in realizing good governance and fighting poverty. More info →
The paper summarizes and critically examines collaborative research efforts in the field of Latin American urban studies in the latter half of the 20th century. More info →
In March 2000, two studies were conducted into crime and violence in Dar es Salaam – a victim survey and a series of in-depth interviews on violence against women. More info →
To better understand crime and public perceptions of safety in Tanzania, victimisation surveys were carried out in Arusha, Dar es Salaam and Mtwara. More info →