Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Somali language version. More info →
This toolkit is a contribution to the Global Campaign on Urban Governance, an initiative led by UN-Habitat in collaboration with a whole range of partners whose development goal is to contribute to the eradication of poverty through improved urban governance. This toolkit will contribute to the wider dialogue, advocacy and capacity-building efforts towards good urban governance. The tools contained herein will form part of an electronic database of tools encompassing various principles promoted by the Campaign. More info →
Measuring Progress in EPM. More info →
The Special Session of the General Assembly for an Overall Review and Appraisal of the implementation of the Habitat Agenda, known as Istanbul+5, held on 6-8 June 2001 in New York introduced in the General Assembly a new forum for debate. More info →
The intent of this training manual is to look at options that can help individuals, groups, organizations, communities, and local governments resolve their differences before they become intractable and destructive. More info →
Cities in a Globalizing World presents a comprehensive review of the world’s cities and analyses the positive and negative impacts on human settlements of global trends towards social and economic integration. More info →
This is a tool kit for trainers and facilitators who want to plan workshops and other types of learning experiences based on the concepts and ideas covered in Book One. More info →
This manual has planning tools to increase collaboration and participation within local governments, NGOs, CBOs, leaders, staff, and citizen constituents. More info →
The book includes training design ideas and exercises in case you want to organise and conduct a more traditional learning event. More info →