Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
This publication is the result of a study commissioned by UNCHS (Habitat) to review the market, organizational and regulatory characteristics of the informal transport sector throughout the world with an eye toward identifying promising enabling and remedial strategies. More info →
SCP Source Book Series, Volume 7: Building an Environmental Management and Information System (EMIS)
This updated and extended second edition of the Environmental Management Information System (EMIS) Handbook with Toolkit describes the set-up of an EMIS as well as its role and purpose in urban management. It is targeted at decision makers and urban managers concerned with the Environmental Planning and Management (EPM) process and at others with a general interest in the EMIS concept. More info →
Violent crime and delinquency threaten the quality of life of urban dwellers in Dar es Salaam. More info →