Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
The SCP Process Activities: A Snapshot of what they are and how they are implemented (SCP, Nairobi 1998)
The Sustainable Cities Programme (SCP) promotes a city management methodology (process) which shifts fundamentally from the traditional technology driven and resource focused development models. More info →
This publication tries to explain how key stakeholders are identified and sensitised. It further tries explaining that key stakeholders are those who seriously affected by the issue, those whose capital, expertise and information is crucial to resolving the issue, and those who possess relevant policy and implementation instruments. More info →
The second volume of the SCP Source Book series describes the SCP City Consultation, explaining its role and purpose in the SCP process, and how it is prepared and conducted. More info →
This manual is designed as a practical guidebook for using evaluation techniques to determine the extent to which training has improved the performance of individuals, organizations and human settlements. More info →
SCP Process Activities: A snapshot of what are they and how they are implemented. More info →
The publication, the first volume in the SCP Source Book Series, gives a step by step explanation of how to prepare a very special Environmental Profile which is used in the SCP. More info →