- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Water Operators’ Partnership between Burkina Faso and Morocco_EN
This WOPs is a peer-support arrangement between Office National de l’Eau et de l’Assainissement (ONEA) Burkina Faso and Office National de l’Électricité et de l’Eau Potable (ONEE) Morocco, carried out on a not-for-profit basis with the objective of strengthening operator capacity.
The WOP aims to boost the technical and organizational capacity of ONEA through training and targeted operational assistance. A joint diagnosis of ONEA’s operations identified priority gaps to be addressed in the support. Partners jointly developed a work plan, with objectives, activities, resource requirements and roles.