- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Following the 3rd and last Call for Proposals, the World Urban Campaign (WUC) Standing Committee members approved an additional 11 applications to host an Urban Thinkers Campus (UTC) which now brings the total number of approved UTCs to 28.
These 28 UTCs are scheduled to take place between the end of this month, June 2015 up to February 2016. The Urban Thinkers Campuses are part of a larger concept on how UN partners and civil society can engage and contribute towards the New Urban Agenda through The City We Need.
Specific information on the individual Campuses, including participation modalities, will be made available in due course on this page. Applications to host an Urban Thinkers Campus are CLOSED.