- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Urban Resilience Enhancer: Social Resilience
The Social Resilience Guide considers a variety of topics, from inhabitants’ wellbeing to the delivery of services, with a particular focus on vulnerability and inclusive and protective measures. This Guide has three angles of analysis: understanding vulnerability from a social perspective; assessing the availability of services in response to people’s needs; and formulating actions for resilience that adapt to local needs.