- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Urban Resilience Enhancer: Infrastructure Improvement
Rapid urbanization as well as the gradual rise in standards of living have sparked the demand for services and with it, the construction of new infrastructure. Given that infrastructure is intrinsically tied to all aspects of urban life, improving infrastructure should ideally lead to increased individual or community resilience. This Enhancer explores the intrinsic link between infrastructure and resilience.