- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Urban Resilience Enhancer: Human Rights
The human rights-based approach elaborated in this Enhancer helps identify a pattern of human rights fulfilment between individuals (the rights-holders) and the state, whose duty it is to protect their rights. According to this Enhancer, non-discrimination, participation, accountability, and the rule of law must be central principles of resilient urbanisation.