- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Urban Resilience Enhancer: Climate Action
The impacts of climate change are beginning to impact people’s wellbeing and livelihoods across the world, and as they are both principle emitters of emissions and centres of innovation, cities must be at the centre of climate action. This Enhancer helps identify trends, vulnerabilities, and synergies within an urban system, providing a basis on which to initiate climate action.