- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UrbanLex – The Urban Law Database
UrbanLex is a global collection of urban laws, compiling urban laws from 190+ member nations in a fully relational database. The laws are fully searchable and categorized by the following key topics:
- Urban Planning
- Natural and Cultural Resources
- Taxation, Finance and Economic Development
- Building and Construction
- Disaster Recovery and Resilient Cities
- Infrastructure and Basic Services (Water, Sewerage, Electricity, Transportation)
- Governance and Government
|Visit the website of UrbanLex|