- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
UrbanLex – The Urban Law Database
UrbanLex is a global collection of urban laws, compiling urban laws from 190+ member nations in a fully relational database. The laws are fully searchable and categorized by the following key topics:
- Urban Planning
- Natural and Cultural Resources
- Taxation, Finance and Economic Development
- Building and Construction
- Disaster Recovery and Resilient Cities
- Infrastructure and Basic Services (Water, Sewerage, Electricity, Transportation)
- Governance and Government
|Visit the website of UrbanLex|