- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
UN-Habitat’s Global Urban Lectures are a free resource of video lectures open to use for academic, professional or personal purposes.
The Global Urban Lectures are produced by UNI – UN-Habitat’s partnership with universities worldwide.
For feedback, questions and suggestions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the pictures below to see the full lecture packages, including video, mp3, synopsis, biography and additional reading materials.