Don't Miss >
- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Gender equality and women’s empowerment are crosscutting issues in UN-Habitat and are key priorities in the agency’s mandate. The UN-Habitat Gender Equality Secretariat works to ensure gender equality is systematically integrated into all UN-Habitat projects and programmes, and to increase the number of cities formulating and implementing sustainable urbanization policies that promote gender equality and […]
The Global Network for Sustainable Housing (GNSH) is an international partnership linking practitioners, academics and organizations that are leading the policy development, research and design for environmentally, economically, socially and culturally sustainable housing. Through the partnership, GNSH members share experience and expertise, and develop strategies that promote affordable and sustainable housing practices in developing and […]