- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
University of Hong Kong hosts urban law conference
Hong Kong 11 July 2016—The third Annual International and Comparative Urban Law Conference was recently held at the University of Hong Kong. The event which saw presentations by various experts was jointly organised by the Fordham Urban Law Center, the Centre for Chinese Law the University of Hong Kong and UN-Habitat. Read UN-Habitat’s Statement here.