- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat’s Strategic Plan 2014-2019
The present report presents the draft strategic plan for 2014–2019, which was endorsed by the Committee of Permanent Representatives on 22 August 2012. The draft plan consists of three parts.
Part I, entitled “Strategic analysis”, presents the rationale for the plan, highlighting the external and internal factors that shaped its content and responding to the question “Why?” Part II, entitled “Strategic choice”, presents the core elements of the strategic plan, and addresses the question “What?” Part III, entitled “Strategy implementation”, describes how the plan will be implemented, and addresses the question “How?”