- UN-Habitat Launches Global Municipal Database
- Women’s Groups Discuss Engaging Women in Promoting Safety
- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
UN-Habitat’s Strategic Plan 2014-2019
The present report presents the draft strategic plan for 2014–2019, which was endorsed by the Committee of Permanent Representatives on 22 August 2012. The draft plan consists of three parts.
Part I, entitled “Strategic analysis”, presents the rationale for the plan, highlighting the external and internal factors that shaped its content and responding to the question “Why?” Part II, entitled “Strategic choice”, presents the core elements of the strategic plan, and addresses the question “What?” Part III, entitled “Strategy implementation”, describes how the plan will be implemented, and addresses the question “How?”