- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat in Partnership with Arab States
UN-Habitat, the United Nations city agency, has been engaged with the Arab States region for over 30 years and over this period, UN-Habitat has expanded its operation to more than 10 countries in the region.
This brochure presents an overview of UN-Habitat’s engagement in the region, reflecting in what was achieved, how it was achieved, how it was made possible, and what lies ahead especially in these times of change.