- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat Global Activities Report 2013 , Our Presence and Partnerships
UN-Habitat’s country activities are focused on supporting governments in the formulation of policies and strategies with a view to creating and strengthening self-reliant urban planning and management capacity at both national and local levels and promoting sustainable urbanization. This report covers UN-Habitat’s global programmes and activities in the regions: Africa; the Arab States; Asia and the Pacific; Latin America and the Caribbean; and Europe. DOWNLOAD: (5,191 Kb) ISBN Series Number: 978-92-1-133406-7 ISBN: 978-92-1-132554-6 HS Number: 016/13E Series Title: Global Activities Report Pages: 114 Year: 2013 Publisher: UN-HABITAT Co-Publisher : – Not available – Languages: English Themes: Information and Monitoring Countries: Branch/Office: Project Office