- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
UN-Habitat Biennial Report on Evaluation 2012-2013 (3/2014)
This biennial report on evaluation intends to provide UN-Habitat management, the Committee of Permanent Representatives (CPR), the donors and the Evaluation Unit with an evaluative assessment of the performance of evaluation function and quality of its products in the 2012-2013 biennium. Its main purpose is to help UN-Habitat to reflect on its evaluation function performance and inform decisions to further strengthen the evaluation function.
As such the report is meant to provide accountability for the evaluation function, promote learning from evaluations and to encourage improvement and overall performance of UN-Habitat. The report will also serve as an input to the Secretary-General’s report to the General Assembly on strengthening the role of evaluation and the application of evaluation findings on programme design, delivery and policy directives.