- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
UN-Habitat Biennial Report on Evaluation 2012-2013 (3/2014)
This biennial report on evaluation intends to provide UN-Habitat management, the Committee of Permanent Representatives (CPR), the donors and the Evaluation Unit with an evaluative assessment of the performance of evaluation function and quality of its products in the 2012-2013 biennium. Its main purpose is to help UN-Habitat to reflect on its evaluation function performance and inform decisions to further strengthen the evaluation function.
As such the report is meant to provide accountability for the evaluation function, promote learning from evaluations and to encourage improvement and overall performance of UN-Habitat. The report will also serve as an input to the Secretary-General’s report to the General Assembly on strengthening the role of evaluation and the application of evaluation findings on programme design, delivery and policy directives.