- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
Towards Strategic Planning: Challenges and Assets analysis for seven villages in the Caza of Marjeyoun
This study falls within the UN-HABITAT goal to develop the capacities of municipalities in South Lebanon to undertake strategic development planning. UN-HABITAT has been operating in South Lebanon since 2007 in the aftermath of the July 2006 war on Lebanon in both recovery/reconstruction projects and capacity building for municipalities and unions of municipalities.