- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
- Country Programme Document 2018-2022 for Palestine Launched to Celebrate World...
- Global Urban Lectures – S05E01
- Season 5 of UN-Habitat Global Urban Lectures Launched
- Training on Innovative Approaches to Deliver Affordable Housing Options in Asia:...
Tools to Support Transparency in Land Administration , Training package: Toolkit
This publication forms a part of a two volume training package on Tools to Improve Transparency in Land Administration. The training package comprises a Training Toolkit and a Trainers’ Guide. The first provides content and the latter training methods. The publication is a product of a series of training workshops implemented across Sub-Sahara Africa, South and South East Asia. Under the leadership of the GLTN/UN-Habitat, the training brought together six universities from the global South and one from Europe.
The publication provides generic content, case studies and indicative methodological guidance that allow designing and implementing country or specific training without or with very minimal support of experts from the GLTN/UN-Habitat and ITC of the University of Twente.
DOWNLOAD: (6.482 Kb)
ISBN Series Number: – Not available –
HS Number: HS/041/13
Series Title: – Not available –
Co-Publisher : – Not available –
Themes: Land & Tenure, Land and Housing
Branch/Office: Land and Global Land Tool Network Unit