- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost waters’ potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
Tools to Support Transparency in Land Administration , Training package: Toolkit
This publication forms a part of a two volume training package on Tools to Improve Transparency in Land Administration. The training package comprises a Training Toolkit and a Trainers’ Guide. The first provides content and the latter training methods. The publication is a product of a series of training workshops implemented across Sub-Sahara Africa, South and South East Asia. Under the leadership of the GLTN/UN-Habitat, the training brought together six universities from the global South and one from Europe.
The publication provides generic content, case studies and indicative methodological guidance that allow designing and implementing country or specific training without or with very minimal support of experts from the GLTN/UN-Habitat and ITC of the University of Twente.
DOWNLOAD: (6.482 Kb)
ISBN Series Number: – Not available –
HS Number: HS/041/13
Series Title: – Not available –
Co-Publisher : – Not available –
Themes: Land & Tenure, Land and Housing
Branch/Office: Land and Global Land Tool Network Unit