- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "WUC"
Public Space Urban Thinkers Campus in Stockholm kicks off
Stockholm 30 June 2015—Some 400 participants gathered in Stockholm from Monday for the third Future of Places Conference – the Public Space Urban Thinkers Campus. Representing more than 300 organizations from 76 countries – along with nearly...
- Posted June 30, 2015
World Urban Forum 7 Report – March 2015
The World Urban Forum is the world’s premier conference on urban issues. It was established by the United Nations to examine one of the most pressing issues facing the world today: rapid urbanization and its impact on...
- Posted April 17, 2015
Join the World Urban Campaign Brochure
The battle for sustainable development will be won or lost in cities The second and third decades of the 21st century will see an irreversible and historically unprecedented phenomenon. Half of the world’s population currently lives in...
- Posted April 9, 2015
Slums – Past, Present and Future – Eugenie Birch, University of Pennsylvania
In this lecture, Eugenie Birch draws heavily on history to illustrate the location, pace, trajectory, documentation and varied solutions of historic slum conditions in Western Europe and North America; tracking contemporary slum development in Latin America, Asia...
- Posted March 31, 2014
World Urban Campaign
The World Urban Campaign is UN-Habitat’s partners’ platform preparing for the Habitat III conference
- Posted March 3, 2014