- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Urban Youth"
It’s a festival at UN complex as youth day is marked
Nairobi, 10 August 2018 – A festive mood engulfed the usually staid United Nations complex in Nairobi when hundreds of young people, partners, top Kenyan government officials as well as UN employees gathered to celebrate this year’s...
- Posted August 10, 2018
Indigenous peoples call for a seat at the urban table
Otavalo, Ecuador, 13 October 2016 – With just days to go until the opening of the Habitat III conference in Quito, stakeholders have come to together to discuss the importance of including indigenous peoples, and especially youth...
- Posted October 13, 2016
State of the Urban Youth 2010/2011: Leveling the Playing Field
This report is based on data from UN-HABITAT’s Global Urban Indicator Database, as well as surveys of, and focus group discussions with, selected representative groups of young people in five major cities located in four developing regions:...
- Posted August 13, 2010