- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
All posts tagged "Urban Youth"
- It’s a festival at UN complex as youth day is marked
Nairobi, 10 August 2018 – A festive mood engulfed the usually staid United Nations complex in Nairobi when hundreds of young people, partners, top Kenyan government officials as well as UN employees gathered to celebrate this year’s...
- Posted August 10, 2018
- Indigenous peoples call for a seat at the urban table
Otavalo, Ecuador, 13 October 2016 – With just days to go until the opening of the Habitat III conference in Quito, stakeholders have come to together to discuss the importance of including indigenous peoples, and especially youth...
- Posted October 13, 2016
- State of the Urban Youth 2010/2011: Leveling the Playing Field
This report is based on data from UN-HABITAT’s Global Urban Indicator Database, as well as surveys of, and focus group discussions with, selected representative groups of young people in five major cities located in four developing regions:...
- Posted August 13, 2010