- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
All posts tagged "Urban Youth Fund"
- Beijing to host World Youth Assembly in October
Beijing, 22 July 2015—Beijing will host the 2015 version of the World Youth Assembly which will be focused on engaging youth in discussing the new Sustainable Development Goals and issues related to urbanization and ecological security. The...
- Posted July 24, 2015
- UN Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth visits Rwanda
Kigali 23 July 2015– The United Nations Secretary General’s Envoy on Youth, Mr. Ahmad Alhendawi, this week concluded a five day mission to Rwanda. The visit which was coordinated by UN-Habitat and its Deputy Executive Director, Ms....
- Posted July 23, 2015
- UN-Habitat launches call for Urban Youth Fund applications
Nairobi, 26 February 2015- UN-Habitat on Thursday launched call for applications for the Urban Youth Fund. In its seventh year, the Fund provides grants to projects led by young people aged 15-32 years who are piloting innovative...
- Posted February 26, 2015
- Youth celebrated for their role in social innovation in India
Mumbai, 16 October 2014 – The role of youth as social innovators in sustainable development has been highlighted by speakers at a conference in India. The comments were made by UN-Habitat’s Chief Scientific Advisor, Oyeyinka Oyebanji as...
- Posted October 16, 2014
- Urban Youth Fund 2014 winners announced
Nairobi 13 October 2014—On the occasion marking this year’s World Habitat Day, UN-Habitat has announced the 2014 winners of the Urban Youth Fund. A total of 22 youth-led organizations from 18 countries have been selected for the...
- Posted October 13, 2014
- Urban Youth Fund
The UN-Habitat Urban Youth Fund empowers global youth by providing grants and capacity building to selected organizations in developing countries. Yearly, more than 8,000 youth-led organizations start the application process to be part of the program. Approximately...
- Posted July 15, 2014