- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Urban LEDS"
Urban LEDS Project in South Africa
Reflecting on implementation of low emission development initiatives South Africa, 01 Dec, 2015 – Over the last three years seven fast growing municipalities in South Africa have been teaming up to explore ways to enhance transition to...
- Posted December 1, 2015
Urban-LEDS project (“Accelerating climate action through the promotion of Urban Low Emission Development Strategies:”)
Human activities in cities, towns and regions contribute a significant and growing proportion of global greenhouse gas emissions. They also drive the demand for energy and other services in urban areas with rapid population growth. UN-Habitat and...
- Posted March 25, 2014