- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Urban LEDS"
- Urban LEDS Project in South Africa
Reflecting on implementation of low emission development initiatives South Africa, 01 Dec, 2015 – Over the last three years seven fast growing municipalities in South Africa have been teaming up to explore ways to enhance transition to...
- Posted December 1, 2015
- Urban low emission development strategies
The Urban low emission development strategies (Urban-LEDS) project, funded by the European Commission, and implemented by UN-Habitat and ICLEI, has the objective of enhancing the transition to low emission urban development in emerging economy countries by offering...
- Posted March 25, 2014