- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Urban Basic Services Branch"
Vice-president Musyoka inaugurates UN-HABITAT water project in Kisii prison
The Vice-President and the Minister for Home Affairs of the Republic of Kenya, His Excellency Kalonzo Musyoka; the Commissioner of Prisons, Isaiah S.M. Osugo; Robert Goodwin, Chief of UN-HABITAT Lake Victoria Programme; and S.M.F. Karioki, Chairman of...
- Posted July 26, 2011
Second Phase of Lake Victoria Project Launched
The second phase of the Lake Victoria Region Water and Sanitation Programme was officially inaugurated early this month at a launch workshop held in Nairobi from 3 to 6 May, 2011. The up-scaling of the UN-HABITAT Programme...
- Posted May 26, 2011