- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "sustainable construction"
- More than 400 participants converge in Quito to debate sustainable construction
Quito 28 April 2015– More than 400 participants recently converged in Quito, Ecuador for the first International Forum on Sustainable Cities and Buildings that addressed various topics around sustainable construction. The event was organized by the Secretariat...
- Posted April 28, 2015
- Interlocking Stabilised Soil Blocks , Appropriate earth technologies in Uganda
Interlocking Stabilised Soil Block (ISSB) technology has been gaining recognition, particularly in East Africa.
- Posted July 10, 2014