- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "roas"
National Report for Habitat III English & Arabic
The annual rate of population growth in the last census period (2001-2010) has reached 7.6%, the country’s population is projected to reach 2.2 million by 2030. The youth population aged between15-30 years comprises 30% of the total...
- Posted December 2, 2018
Migration and Inclusive Cities: A Guide for Arab City Leaders
Migration, especially forced migration, is one of the defining phenomena of the 21st century. Millions of people across the global have fled armed conflicts, persecutions, natural disasters, and/or economic hardships in recent years. Whether they crossed national...
- Posted February 19, 2018
First State of Palestine Cities Report recommends National Urbanization Policy
Cities throughout the world are witnessing rapid growth, thus increasing the demand for high-quality services and necessitating that governments and municipalities develop improved solutions that fulfill the requirements for sustainable urban development and assure the social, economic,...
- Posted September 6, 2017
Towards an Arab Urban Agenda
The Arab Strategy for Housing and Sustainable Urban Development is considered to be a framework for joint Arab action in housing and sustainable urban development, and an important step to strengthen regional cooperation in the Arab region....
- Posted May 29, 2017