- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Other Entities Evaluations"
MOPAN Institutional Assessment of UN-Habitat
The assessment report of UN-Habitat was released and published by the MOPAN Secretariat. The assessment examines the period 2014 to mid-2016 and covers all key aspects of UN-Habitat functioning at strategic, operational, relationship and performance management levels...
- Posted April 7, 2017
European Union (EDF), Mid-Term Evaluation of the Participatory Slum Upgrading Programme II (PSUP II), August 2015
The Participatory Slum Upgrading Programme II (PSUP II) is an initiative of the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Secretariat, financed by the European Commission (EC) under the Tenth European Development Fund (10th EDF), and implemented by the...
- Posted November 18, 2015
Evaluation of the UN-Habitat, Report of the Office of Internal Oversight Services
The present evaluation by the Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS) sought to assess the relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat), and the extent to which UN-Habitat has in place the...
- Posted September 15, 2015