- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
All posts tagged "Other Entities Evaluations"
- MOPAN Institutional Assessment of UN-Habitat
The assessment report of UN-Habitat was released and published by the MOPAN Secretariat. The assessment examines the period 2014 to mid-2016 and covers all key aspects of UN-Habitat functioning at strategic, operational, relationship and performance management levels...
- Posted April 7, 2017
- European Union (EDF), Mid-Term Evaluation of the Participatory Slum Upgrading Programme II (PSUP II), August 2015
The Participatory Slum Upgrading Programme II (PSUP II) is an initiative of the African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) Secretariat, financed by the European Commission (EC) under the Tenth European Development Fund (10th EDF), and implemented by the...
- Posted November 18, 2015
- Evaluation of the UN-Habitat, Report of the Office of Internal Oversight Services
The present evaluation by the Office of Internal Oversight Services (OIOS) sought to assess the relevance, effectiveness and efficiency of the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat), and the extent to which UN-Habitat has in place the...
- Posted September 15, 2015