- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "News"
Putting housing at the centre this World Habitat Day
Njamena, 3 October 2016 – As the world celebrates World Habitat Day, UN-Habitat’s Executive Director, Joan Clos, has called on the development community to put housing at the centre of the urban policy – both metaphorically, and...
- Posted October 4, 2016
UN-Habitat chairs cities forum at UN climate conference
Bonn, 11 June 2014: UN-Habitat has chaired a dedicated cities forum at a conference held by the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change aimed at highlighting sustainable urbanisation as a key factor in addressing global climate...
- Posted June 11, 2014
Public space and culture emphasised at Visionary Urban Africa
Brussels, 24 April 2014: The important relation between public space and culture and the significance that it has for people, prosperity and peace were strongly emphasised at the fourth European Union-Africa Summit that took place earlier this...
- Posted April 25, 2014
7th World Urban Forum Medellín Declaration
Equity as a foundation of sustainable urban development. We, the participants of theSeventh World Urban Forum — governments, private sector, international organizations, academia, professionals and civil society — reaffirm our commitment to integrate urban equity into the...
- Posted April 15, 2014
- Posted March 4, 2014
The Office for External Relations (ER) is UN-Habitat’s link to the general public, media, policy makers, and partners. It is organized into two branches, the Partners and Inter-Agency Coordination Branch (PIACB) and the Advocacy, Outreach, and Communication...
- Posted February 28, 2014