- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Mexico"
- UN-Habitat and partners in urban regeneration in Mexico City
Mexico City, 25 August 2016—Studies have showed that complex urban dynamics that respond to high land prices and lack of affordable housing in the center of the cities are forcing residents of large metropolis to relocate sometimes...
- Posted August 25, 2016
- First results of Mexico’s City Prosperity Index (CPI)
Mexico, 18 March 2016 – The first results of the City Prosperity Index (CPI) carried out in 136 municipalities across Mexico were presented in Mexico City earlier this March. The CPI is UN-Habitat’s urban development indicator and...
- Posted March 17, 2016
- UN-Habitat representative vows support for Mexican women
Mexico City, December 4, 2015 — “We will strengthen the strategies of care for women and children victims of violence.” The phrase was said by the representative of UN-Habitat in this country, Erik Vittrup, during the signing...
- Posted December 4, 2015
- Agreement aims to improve land management
Mexico City 12 November 2015 – The government of Michoacán and UN-Habitat signed an agreement that seeks to develop and implement instruments for territorial planning and urban management in six cities of the state. The signature took place...
- Posted November 12, 2015
- Mexico meeting births Urban Poverty Stakeholders lobby
Monterrey, 15 September 2015—At the end of an international seminar recently held in Monterrey, Mexico, the participants came up with the lobby, the “Latin American Community of Urban Poverty Stakeholders”. The Community is an open and voluntary...
- Posted September 15, 2015
- Urban meetings bring together specialists in Mexico
Mexico, 31 October 2014 – Urban experts met in the Mexican cities of Zapopan and Monterrey during the “Planning Dense Cities in the 21st Century: Tools for Redevelopment” conferences held between 29 and 31 October 2014. In...
- Posted November 6, 2014
- Addressing Mexico’s Senate, Dr. Clos roots for urban legislation
Mexico City, 28 August 2014 — On the last leg of his official mission to Mexico, UN-Habitat Executive Director Dr. Joan Clos addressed the country’s Senate on urbanization issues. The Executive Director’s speech was titled: “The role...
- Posted August 28, 2014
- Urban planning important for development and inequality reduction, Dr. Clos tells MINURVI
Mexico City, 21 August 2014–“Urban planning is an important source of development and a tool for reducing inequality,” UN-Habitat Executive Director Dr. Joan Clos has stressed. In an address at the opening of the twenty-third assembly of...
- Posted August 22, 2014
Total value of UN-Habitat investments (2008-2013): US$ 1,735,568 Total number of UN-Habitat projects (2008-2013): 4 projects Main donors: Government of Mexico,municipalities such as Zapopan & Guadalajara, Government of Spain Implementing partners: ECLAC, the metropolitan zone of Guadalajara,...
- Posted March 26, 2014
- Housing Finance Mechanisms in Mexico
This report examines the housing finance system in Mexico.
- Posted June 23, 2011
- Estado de las Ciudades de Mexico 2010/2011
El Estado de las Ciudades en México 2010/2011 presenta los temas que inciden en mayor medida a México, país en el que actualmente tres cuartas partes de su población vive en ciudades y la mitad de la...
- Posted June 23, 2011