- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Macroeconomy"
“Global Economic Competitor” – Ronald Wall
Ronald Wall (Institute for Housing and Urban Development Studies, Erasmus University Rotterdam/University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa) in this lecture calls a new paradigm on how to empirically address globalization and urbanization using big data on investment...
- Posted February 10, 2016
Housing Finance Mechanisms in Zimbabwe
The report focuses on key aspects and innovative instruments/practices that are specific to Zimbabwe.
- Posted July 14, 2009