- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "housing needs"
- Densification in consolidated informal settlements – Peter Ward, University of Texas
In this lecture Peter Ward from The University of Texas at Austin presents data drawn from a nine-country/eleven city collaborative study that examines self-built housing in old established low-income neighborhoods formed 25-40 years ago. Rehabilitation & Densification...
- Posted December 3, 2015
- Viet Nam Housing Sector Profile
The report provides us with an in-depth analysis of the various dimensions of housing and highlights some constraints that require the attention of public policy.
- Posted May 20, 2014
- A Practical Guide for Conducting Housing Profiles – Revised Version
A practical guide to conducting comprehensive national housing profiles with a direct objective of understanding the housing sector, while offering evidence-based data to inform policy reform.
- Posted June 25, 2011
- Nepal Urban Housing Sector Profile
Today, the housing situation in Nepal, especially for the urban poor, remains far from adequate. Indeed, urban dwellers in Nepal have been finding it increasingly difficult to afford housing due to rapid price rises in land.
- Posted June 20, 2011