- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Global Land Tool Network"
Experts Reach Important Consensus on critical ‘Land Indicator’
Washington 13 June 2017– A group of statisticians and land property rights experts recently met at the World Bank offices in Washington D.C., with the objective of developing the preparatory requirements for supporting the reclassification of the Sustainable...
- Posted June 13, 2017
Addressing Global Land Challenges – Clarissa Augustinus, UN-Habitat
Addressing Global Land Challenges’ aims to introduce the land challenges facing the planet, and some of the solutions for creating sustainable cities associated to the land issue. Addressing Global Land Challenges – Clarissa Augustinus Synopsis This...
- Posted December 3, 2015
How to Establish a Land Sector Non-State Actors Mechanism
This guide outlines the factors that influence the set up and effective operation of a non-state actor mechanism in the land sector, particularly during a land reform process. Non-state actors (NSA) for the purpose of this guide...
- Posted January 6, 2015
GLTN visits Mathare slum in Nairobi
On 3 September a delegation of the GLTN Secretariat paid a visit to Mashimoni, one of the 13 settlements in Mathare, Nairobi. Mathare is a slum, housing over 500,000 residents, located some 3 km from Nairobi’s central...
- Posted September 3, 2014
Land Access and Youth Livelihood Opportunities in Southern Ethiopia
This study aims to examine current land access and youth livelihood opportunities in Southern Ethiopia. We used survey data from the relatively land abundant districts of Oromia Region and from the land scarce districts of Southern Nations, Nationalities...
- Posted August 1, 2014
GLTN at UN-Habitat, a world in which everyone enjoys secure land rights.
The Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) is an alliance of more than 75 global, regional and national multi-sector partners. The Network was launched in 2006 in response to gaps in land governance and administration approaches, tools and...
- Posted March 3, 2014