- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
- Central and North Asian Countries Participate in Consultations on Asia and...
- Press Release: Abu Dhabi Signs Agreement with UN-Habitat to Host 10th World...
- One Hundred Youth Receive Training on Solar Street Lighting to Curb Urban...
- Workshop Promotes Sustainable Social Housing Projects in India
- Stakeholders Endorse Proposed Integrated Waste Management Facility for Kajiado...
- UN Habitat leads discussions on creating opportunities for urban youth at Kigali...
- Kenya’s President and UN-Habitat join Nairobi residents in monthly clean-up
All posts tagged "Evaluation"
- UN-Habitat Biennial Report on Evaluation 2012-2013 (3/2014)
This biennial report on evaluation intends to provide UN-Habitat management, the Committee of Permanent Representatives (CPR), the donors and the Evaluation Unit with an evaluative assessment of the performance of evaluation function and quality of its products...
- Posted November 5, 2014
- Evaluation of the Implementation of UN-Habitat’s Medium-Term Strategic and Institutional Plan 2008-2013
UN-Habitat's Medium-Term Strategic and Institutional Plan (MTSIP) 2008-2013 was adopted by resolution 21/2 of April 2007 of the Governing Council. The overarching goal of the plan is "to ensure an effective contribution to sustainable urbanization".
- Posted June 17, 2014
- Evaluation of the UN-Habitat Liaison Offices
The evaluation of the UN-Habitat liaison offices was conducted at the request of UN-Habitat management. The purpose of the evaluation was to assess the roles, relevance, efficiency, effectiveness and implications of the new reform of UN-Habitat on...
- Posted June 16, 2014
- Evaluation of the Establishment Process of the UN-HABITAT Rafik Hariri Memorial Award (5/2012)
The evaluation report presents findings, lessons and recommendations from the evaluation of the Rafik Hariri UN-Habitat Memorial Award launched in 2009 jointly by UN-Habitat and Rafik Hariri Foundation, the sponsor of the Award.
- Posted June 12, 2014
UN-Habitat evaluates its work to assess how well its interventions are achieving the intended results and how effectively they are contributing to broad development goals. This is done by assessing what is achieved and by making recommendations...
- Posted February 28, 2014
- Evaluation of the UN-Habitat Urban Programme in Iraq 2004-2012
The purpose of the evaluation was to assess the contributions of the UN-Habitat Iraq Urban Programme, the relevance of its programmatic focus, and the appropriateness of its institutional arrangements and partnerships.
- Posted June 13, 2013
- Evaluation of the of the Sustainable Neighbourhood Programme in Mavoko Municipality, Kenya.
Evaluation Report 4/2012. The Sustainable Neighbourhood Programme was designed as an experimental, community-driven slum resettlement project, expected to address the housing crisis in Kenya by focusing on improving the lives and livelihoods of people living in 26...
- Posted June 12, 2013
- Evaluation of the UN-HABITAT Youth Programme & Urban Youth Fund
The evaluation of the UN-Habitat Youth Programme was mandated by UN-Habitat Governing Council resolution 21/6, which, among other things, requested the Executive Director to establish the Opportunities Fund for Urban Youth-led Development, and undertake an evaluation of...
- Posted June 23, 2011
- External Evaluation of UN-HABITAT’s Water and Sanitation Trust Fund – Part 1: Synthesis Report
During the Water and Sanitation Trust Fund's Advisory Board meeting in 2010, the Government of Norway announced its intention to undertake an external evaluation of its support to the Trust Fund. Subsequently, the Governments of Norway, Spain...
- Posted June 20, 2011