- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Energy efficiency"
UN-Habitat hosts a side event on cities in New York
New York, 17 March 2015 – During the 59th session on the Commission for the Status of Women, the side event Habitat III, Beijing+20 and the City We Need was hosted by the Deputy Executive Director of UN-Habitat,...
- Posted March 18, 2015
Sustainable Building Design for Tropical Climates
Principles and applications for the design of sustainable buildings in Eastern Africa.
- Posted February 20, 2015
From Agropolis to Ecopolis – heading towards regenerative cities – Stefan Schurig, World Future Council
In this lecture, Stefan Schurig (World Future Council) talks about the vision of regenerative cities as the greening of the urban environment and the protection of nature from urban expansion, and above all else, about the greening...
- Posted March 31, 2014