- Harnessing Sport as an Economic Force for Urban Development
- Qatar Ambassador Jabor Bin Ali Al-Dosari and UN-Habitat Executive Director hold...
- International urbanization experts meet in Nairobi to discuss urban modern law
- UN-Habitat and partners inaugurate second community garden in Gaza Strip
- UN-Habitat Egypt to develop RAS EL HEKMA Waterfront new city in Egypt
- Time to create safe spaces for the young generation of Kenyans
- International planning experts promote Planning Guidelines in Japan and China
- Improving Public Transport Services for Women: A Story from Cairo
- Namibian habitat committee visits UN-Habitat
- Urban experts and practitioners trained in monitoring SDG 11 indicators
All posts tagged "Decentralized Evaluation Reports"
- Final Evaluation: Promoting low emission urban development strategies in emerging economy countries’ (Urban-LEDS), December 2016
This Final Evaluation of the Urban-LEDS Project was carried out during the period May – September 2016. The Objective of the Project is “to enhance the transition to low emission urban development in emerging economy...
- Posted December 22, 2016
- Final Evaluation of the UN-Habitat Jordan Affordable Housing Programme, Phase 1, November 2016
The purpose of the Jordan Affordable Housing Programme (JAH Programme) evaluation is to provide UN-Habitat, its partners and donors a forward-looking assessment of UN-Habitat’s operational capacity, experience, achievements and challenges in the implementation of the programme. Focus...
- Posted December 19, 2016
- Mid-term Review of the Global Land Tool Network Phase 2 Programme, October 2016
This Mid Term Review (MTR) report is meant to establish the progress made in the implementation of the Global Land Tool Network (GLTN) Phase 2 Programme (2012-2017), covering the period of 2012-2015. The GLTN, a unit within...
- Posted November 11, 2016
- Evaluation of BASF Stiftung UN-Habitat Programme Contribution Towards Sustainable Development, December 2014
The BASF Stiftung and UN-Habitat partnership was established in 2005. Its major thrust is the (i) exchange of best practices; (ii) sustainable reconstruction projects for disaster areas; and (iii) dissemination of information and application of environmental technologies....
- Posted July 26, 2016
- Evaluation of Participatory Review of Egyptian Planning and Related Urban Development Legislation to Support Sustainable Urban Development, April 2016
The evaluated project was an innovative intervention that touched upon a topic that had not been addressed before. It made use of a participatory method that involved intensive engagement with stakeholders at different levels and managed to...
- Posted May 20, 2016
- Evaluation of the UN-Habitat Sudan Country Programme 2012-2015, November 2015
This evaluation is part of UN-Habitat’s effort to perform systematic and timely evaluations of its programmes and to ensure that UN-Habitat’s evaluations provide full representation of its mandate and activities, including evaluation of work at country level...
- Posted November 18, 2015
- Interim Evaluation of the Urban LEDS Project, Synthesis Report, September 2015
The Urban-LEDS Project “Promoting Low Emission Urban Development Strategies in Emerging Economy Countries” (the Project) was initiated in partnership between United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat) and ICLEI – Local Government for Sustainability to support low emissions...
- Posted November 4, 2015
- Evaluation of the Municipal Spatial Planning Support Programme MuSPP Phase 3, July 2014
This evaluation was carried out during the third phase of the Municipal Spatial Planning Support Programme (MuSPP). The programme as a whole started 8 years ago in 2005 and phase 3 in 2011. The intention is to...
- Posted August 11, 2014