- Designing public spaces using Minecraft brings refugees and local communities...
- UN Habitat Commits to Implementing the Global Compact on Migration
- Residents, diplomats and UN-Habitat staff join hands to clean up Nairobi
- UN-Habitat Executive Director unveils Youth Declar-Action at the Sustainable...
- Blue economy forum will boost water’s potential
- Op-Ed By Maimunah Mohd Sharif on Sustainable Blue Economy Conference
- UN-Habitat leads Africities session on effective local government planning for...
- Chinese Cities Improving in Global Competitiveness
- Resilient cities, a matter of planning for and with children
- UN-Habitat Executive Director: World Cities Day Message
All posts tagged "Climate"
UN-Habitat Thematic Guide Addressing The Most Vulnerable First: Pro-poor Climate Action in Informal Settlements
One of the greatest challenges for climate change adaptation is how to build resilience for the billion urban dwellers who are estimated to live in what are termed informal settlements . These settlements have been built outside...
- Posted November 20, 2018
“Cities and the New Climate Economy: The Role of Urban Form and Transport” – Philipp Rode
Philipp Rode in this lecture presents the findings of the cities research programme of the Commission’s New Climate Economy (NCE) project which LSE Cities is co-leading. The overall aim of NCE is to provide independent and authoritative...
- Posted May 23, 2017
Sustainable Building Design for Tropical Climates
Principles and applications for the design of sustainable buildings in Eastern Africa.
- Posted February 20, 2015